All photos by Virginia Miller
Flavor! Napa is a five-day food and wine festival that took place last weekend in its second annual incarnation, potentially the definitive event representing the wines of the region, and the chefs and cooking that make this grouping of small towns and countryside one of the great culinary and wine destinations in the world.
Despite some nasty rainstorms hitting the area for part of the week, festivities were many and varied, classes and demos, dinners and galas. Here are a few highlights in photos, including sessions with two of the biggest chefs in the world: Thomas Keller and Masaharu Morimoto.
Subscribe to Virgina's twice-monthly newsletter, The Perfect Spot
Most Commented On
- Yes, Marcos helped gentrify the Mission by buying a condo and - December 13, 2013
- That is real money in your stocks and RE portfolio, marcos - December 13, 2013
- We didn't have a 15 trillion dollar national debt back then - December 13, 2013
- He's not complaining about them - December 13, 2013
- And if my cat was a dog it would bark. - December 13, 2013
- Anyone who owns, runs or works at a gas station. - December 13, 2013
- It's far worse that hen supports segregation - December 13, 2013
- Ask for something reasonable, and you might get it. - December 13, 2013
- You have a condo? - December 13, 2013
- There's a cost to building more bike lanes - December 13, 2013